asi-Dream Fairy outtakes asi-Dream Fairy outtakes

Needs sound...

Some really good animating here... alot better than most flashes... but no sound of any sort really takes away from what it could have been... also it didnt make much sense to me... *scratches head*

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow... simply amazing

Very impressive animation, your style and camera movements are just awesome..... the timing with the music was very well done... 5/5 10/10! Backgrounds were very well done and fluid with the movement of the character... very impressive :)

Necromancer and Druid Necromancer and Druid

roflcopter

Hahahaha... that was great man.... Nice animating, humor was great, and the music all fit perfectly lol can't wait for the next one

Zombie killer Zombie killer

Great Flash Game but had problems with mouse...

Very fun game, controls are nice, But hiding the mouse really screwed me up.... I kept accidently getting out the flash area and click on links to other stuff trying to shoot which kept getting me killed =P changing the mouse into crosshairs would be cool... other than that really enjoyed the game- Backgrounds could use a little more detail- but other than that graphics look good ^^

FelleAndersson responds:

yeah.... Well, if I put in an crosshair, the game will get fucked up, I tried, beleive me, I tried, but I couldn't fix it =P sry'bout that!

NES NES

Excellent Game music! has a great feel to it :)

Really good music! i used it in my current project im working on :D love the classic game feel of it :)